Friday, March 7, 2014

Poster1

I didn't copy down the photo credit from last week when I originally downloaded it from Foter.com.

This version of Presentation Zen is a horror film with three famous actors. On the poster I put the star cast members names at the top of the poster while bolding and underlining their last names. I know that in the Hollywood world famous persons are generally recognized by their first and last names. For the title I used an older type font that was popular back in the day for older horror films. I also gave the titles underline and subtitle red coloring to represent blood that would be in the movie. My whole objective was to make the audience scared and intrigued at the same time. I think I did very well in getting my point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment