Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Photoshoot


This is a picture taken from the my living room. Being from Arizona we don't get to see all four seasons occur. I thought this was really cool because the trees were filled with leaves and the had so many different colors.
This is the same shot from my living room but just during the snow day. Where I live in Arizona there is never snow. The coldest it might ever get in below 40 degrees. So for me to see the trees now bare and its branches covered in snow was amazing for me to see.
 This is a picture inside Time Warner Cable Arena. This is home to Charlotte's NBA team the Bobcats. For me being the basketball nerd that, this was the first time I had ever been to a professional sporting event outside of Arizona. It was neat because of the Bobcats color scheme that was very noticeable on the court but also in their jerseys'. My lovely girlfriend took me for Valentines day and I was able to get this nice shot.
This is a picture of my niece back in Arizona. Yes I know she is way lighter than me but if you knew what my family you would understand. This is only a few months after she was born. She is now much bigger and stronger than she was in this picture. Her name is Addyson Monroe Broom.

This is a picture of me at the end of one my workouts here at Timken gym. The picture was taken and edited on my iPhone. This filter made the gym and my clothes look really different. Before my season started my girlfriend and I would be in here every night where I would have to make 500 shots before I could leave the gym. Sometime we wouldn't leave the gym on weekends until 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment