Friday, January 17, 2014

My Digital Generation

I wasn't quite able to get a high speed laptop for this assignment to access the requested website from Dr. Nichols. However, I do remember the some of the lyrics from the video we watched in class on Wednesday. The song by Arcade Fire took me back to when I was a little kid, before my cell phones, TV's, laptops, and my PS3. It made my remember when all I had was my yellow Tonka truck and my pet turtle. If I had wanted  a good time it would probably take place outside of my house either with my cousins or the next door neighbors kids. In 2014, that seems like a distant dream, a fantasy. Being apart of the digital generation is all I know now. My phone has become my second brain, eyes, and mouth. From what I can tell the technology will only improve as the years go by forcing my future kids to adapt to the digital generation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment